Ease Your Eczema With the Power of Hypnosis
Eczema can be mild or extremely painful.
Milder cases of eczema include dry, flaky, hot and itchy skin. In more severe cases, the skin can become raw, broken, and even bleeding. Not to mention being extremely painful!
There are a whole assortment of treatments for eczema.
We recommend you use these treatments that have been recommended to you by a medical professional. However, you can use this powerful hypnosis session along with your physical treatments because your mind is a very powerful tool which can be used for change on a physical level as well as a psychological level. Hypnosis is the perfect tool to use psychology in order to influence biology.
Eczema And Dermatitis References:
- Excema and hand dermatitis. In: Habif TP, ed. Clinical Dermatology. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa: Mosby Elsevier; 2009:chap 3.
- Atopic dermatitis. In: Habif TP, ed. Clinical Dermatology. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa: Mosby Elsevier; 2009:chap 5.
- Greer FR, Sicherer SH, Burks, W and the Committee on Nutrition and Section on Allergy and Immunology. Effects of early nutritional interventions on the development of atopic disease in infants and children: The role of maternal dietary restriction, breastfeeding, timing of introduction of complementary foods, and hydrolyzed formulas. Pediatrics. 2008;121:183-191.
- Lewis-Jones S, Mugglestone MA; Guideline Development Group. Management of atopic eczema in children aged up to 12 years: summary of NICE guidance. BMJ. 2007;335:1263-1264.
- Ascroft DM, Chen LC, Garside R, Stein K, Williams HC. Topical pimecrolimus for eczema. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2007 Oct 17;(4):CD005500.
- Bath-Hextall FJ, Delamere FM, Williams HC. Dietary exclusions for established atopic eczema. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2008 Jan 23;(1):CD005203.
- Review Date: 11/21/2011.
The Causes of Eczema
The causes of eczema actually are not specific. Heredity may be a factor with eczema. Eczema certainly does flare up more during times of stress and anxiety. Other causes range from many other things such as chemicals, tobacco, detergents, dry humid conditions, and even problems with blood circulation can all exhibit eczema symptoms.
Some eczema outbreaks are caused by molds, pollens, and dust mites. Also there are some foods such as dairy or foods with preservatives. You should determine the types of things that trigger eczema in yourself.
Eczema – Is An Over Reaction
Just like any other allergy, eczema is a over reaction of your immune system. Your immune system will wrongly determine the so-called trigger as a threat. Therefore it produces a huge unnecessary response shedding skin.
Like a guard dog that will bark at everyone, not just intruders or a car alarm that will keep going off when it doesn’t have to. The guard dog needs to be retrained so that it will only bark when it really needs to. And the car alarm needs to be reset so that it is only activated when a real threat happens to the car’s security. Some of the medical treatments include creams with steroids which work to calm your immune system from overreacting. Medical treatments however are palliative and may not stop the symptoms from beginning in the first place.
Eczema and Hypnosis
- Hypnosis can how retrain your unconscious patterns so that your immune system will only respond to what it needs to respond to.
- This hypnosis session will work with your subconscious mind and encourage it to ‘reset’ its responses to triggers ( and this includes stress ), which has been causing your skin to be overreacting.
- This hypnosis session is going to enable you to relax so very deeply and is going to change your unconscious patterns.
It’s a fact that by using hypnosis, we can alter the physical responses in the body. People can actually cure warts with hypnosis. Also hypnosis can heal burns as well as being able to have major surgery without any anesthetic!
The Ease Eczema Now Hypnosis MP3 Download will be very useful for you if you are currently suffering from an outbreak of eczema! It will also help you prevent future outbreaks easily and effectively by retraining your physical responses to triggers.