Stop being a control freak and start making life alot easier for everyone, Especially Yourself!
With the use of hypnosis you can learn how to quit being a control freak and become the master of your self control.
- Do you find it almost impossible to tolerate people who are doing things differently from how you would have done them?
- Do you find yourself almost always insisting on your own why?
- Do you always feel the need to check up on people all the time to make sure that they’re doing exactly what you want?
- Or perhaps you need to check that they are not doing something you don’t like?
If you usually tend to believe that most of the time you know what’s best for you and for those other people that are around you, you may be a control freak. Control freaks make sure that their spouse or partner, associates, friends and family, children, don’t do anything that you might not approve of. You may think that if people are working against what is ‘best‘ in your opinion then you might start finding yourself engaging in strategies to bring this control your way.
Being a control freak you may find for example:
- finding yourself giving lots of orders, even about miniscule things, and start losing your temper if someone crosses you.
- you may be angered if people don’t do it you want
- you constantly give advice to other people, even when you’re not asked for it
- feeling absolutely sure that you know best all the time
- you try to make sure that the people around you stay away from other people that may have different opinions than yours, because it might infect them
- you criticize other peoples interests or what they’re involved in if it doesn’t interest you
Being a Control Freak Can Be Risky
This kind of behavior gives you the sense of security, the feeling of really ‘Being in Control‘. Inherently wanting to be in control is not a bad thing. As a matter of fact, being able to have some sense of control is one of our fundamental needs that we humans have evolved with. Having control benefits power of emotional and mental health. Excessive control on the other hand can be a detriment to our fundamental needs.
One of the most serious damage that excessive control can do is our humanly need for intimacy as well as the need to connect with others. The physical world in which we live is already very difficult for us to control. With that being said, other people are very unpredictable because they have their own fundamental needs and wants. In other words it’s just about impossible for us to control other people in any kind of a meaningful way.
When you attempt to control others and to get them to do what you want it usually requires some sort of forceful persuasion. Forceful persuasion sooner or later will kill a relationship, connections, and intimacy. It’s no accident that you’re reading this if you already haven’t already seen this happening in your own life.
How Can You Stop Being a Control Freak?
So what can you do about it? You need to let go of the fixation and need to control others. Letting go of the need to control others may seem one of the most scariest things that you have ever contemplated doing. When being in control has become such a fundamental part of your individuality, even giving up a little bit of control can feel as if you’re going to lose a part of yourself. After all, what sort of person will you be if you let go of controlling other people?
The Quit Being A Control Freak Hypnosis MP3 Download is an advanced audio hypnosis session that has been developed by experienced psychologists. This hypnotic session uses deep trance states combined with powerful hypnotic suggestions and positive affirmations which is going to allow you to be able to access your true core identity. The part of the brain where the fixation for control lives.
All you need to do is simply download this MP3, load it on your MP3 player, listen on your computer, or burn it to a CD. Then simply relax and listen. As you listen you are going to retrain your unconscious mind.
Even after listening the first time you will begin to:
- discover your true boundaries of control
- be able to identify what you can and cannot influence
- feel calm and relaxed about things that are outside your control
- you’ll be in more control of yourself as well as your emotions
- be able to choose the correct areas to funnel your energies into
- your relationships with others will be much more rewarding