Stop Caffeine Addiction and Get Back Your Natural Energy
So how can you tell if you are truly suffering from caffeine addiction?
Below are signs and symptoms that you may be experiencing:
- drink more than 2 cups of coffee, cola, tea, or chocolate every day?
- feeling fatigued intermittently during the day?
- experiencing mood swings during the day?
- having frequent headaches?
- having heartburn or acidity?
- do you suffer from burning sensations, fatigue accompanied by heaviness in the eyes?
- do you suffer from premenstrual syndrome?
- having difficulty falling asleep?
- do you wake up in the morning feeling really tired?
- do you get irritated easily?
- suffer from rapid or irregular heartbeats?
- do you often feel dizzy?
- high blood pressure problems?
- trouble concentrating without having your coffee?
- trembling hands?
- feeling dehydrated?
If you answered yes to even some of the above symptoms then you may be abusing caffeine, or more correctly caffeine has been abusing you!
Now don’t get me wrong, there are many of us that use caffeine with little effect. Coffee is like sunbathing, as long as you do it in moderation!
Caffeine is the most used drug in the world! And it’s no coincidence that using caffeine has increased with longer working hours. 200 – 300 milligrams a day is what most healthy adults consume. Which works out to be about 2 cups of coffee.
Using too much caffeine ( 3 cups or more of strong coffee ) can cause insomnia, anxiety, diabetes, osteoporosis, PMS, ulcers, heart disease, and may be linked to some certain types of cancer.
Other common symptoms of caffeine abuse are exhaustion and migraines. This is because caffeine dehydrates and over stimulates the adrenal glands. This inevitably leads to an energy crash. When you have an energy crash you instinctively reach for another cup! People who have abused caffeine often say they feel exhausted and edgy at the same time. Caffeine has the effect of simultaneously preventing you from getting rest, which compounds the effect.
The Caffeine Addiction Hypnosis MP3 Download is going to help you wean yourself off of the caffeine habit slowly and steadily. As with most drugs, you may start to experience withdrawal symptoms as you cut down on your intake of caffeine. So it’s very important to cut back gradually.
Caffeine Addiction Hypnosis MP3 Download is going to allow you to do all the things that you used to feel that couldn’t be done without coffee. Things like taking a break or getting back to work. When your unconscious mind starts to get the message that your body doesn’t really need or even want another cup of coffee, you’ll find it very easy to cut down and stop caffeine use entirely.
Caffeine Addiction Hypnosis MP3 Download focuses on freeing you from that vicious cycle of too much caffeine and will give you the sense that you can easily go without it.